🌼 Are you ready for a tropical oasis of Sunshine! 🌼
Get Access to inner circle for Exclusives, Music & Afropolitan Vibes! (totally FREE to join)
The ‘Sunshine Tribe” is my inner circle community to share music and positive vibes for healthy living and enlightenment through creative arts, food, fashion, travel and lifestyle. I share the fun side of my creative process and how it transcends to my everyday life. Plus, get behind the scenes of production, exclusive offers on merchandize & events. Sunshine always takes me to a topical oasis of warm happy feelings and look forward to welcome you to my “Sunny Side Up” Groove. I’m grateful for the gift of music and passionate about inspiring audiences though creative arts. Plus I love to highlight my Afropolitan style and Africa’s vibrant culture in branded products.
“TolumiDE music is big blend of Afro-pop, funky reggae, neo-soul and jazz… injecting more of her heritage using bilingual lyrics, into a friendlier foundation of melodic pop and R&B balladry. . .” In short, if you’re a fan of legendary singer songwriters Sade, Angelique Kidjo, Mary Mary, Yemi Alade, Lira and others like them, TolumiDE is a must have for your playlist. – Hifimagazine
Just enter your name and email address below and you will be immediately join “The Sunshine Tribe” and get a free music gift to your inbox
Listen to what others are saying about TolumiDE!
- “International Singer-Songwriter TolumiDE is back on the music scene with a new single “Your Arms,” from her highly anticipated EP, Mama Sunshine.” — Rolling Out
- “NEA’s R&B Female Artist of the Year“ — Bella Naija
- “Enticing blend of cultures and sounds, really bringing a fresh change to listeners around the world.” –– Soul Tracks
- “Fetching African accent with Lyrics that Uplift, Empower and Inspire while remaining grounded in the realities of modern life.” –Journal of Gospel Music
- “While Listening to the catchy Song filled with Themes of Growth, Resilience and Renewal, I felt the song was a Perfect way to begin a New Chapter for many of the women standing in the room.” — She Leads Africa