I’m TolumiDE! an afropolitan girl from West Africa. I describe my music as ‘Suya Soul’ a phrxase I coined to describe the fusion of Contemporary R&B, Inspirational, African music. Suya, being a popular spicy kebab well know in Nigeria, represents the alternative music flavor I offer to listeners who love soulful music with sweet vocals and warm lyrics.
I’ve always loved to sing, dance, and entertain. It all stared at a really young age during my times living in Nigeria as a teen and in Toronto during undergrad. I have been blessed to independently create three album – Specialty, My Love, Mama Sunshine, multiple singles, music videos; received awards and international performance experience. My hope is to invigorate soul music with a fresh ethnic sound that enlightens listeners about contemporary African culture and brings sentimental grooves to old and youthful audiences.
PAY ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN! AND YES EVEN $0
Sending you positive vibes, love, prayers and warm music which is much needed for this era of many uncertainties we are all experiencing. and so I thought to give you my CD at a cost that works for you. I’m hopeful for Brighter days and this inspirational album explores themes of sunshine, self assurance, overcoming challenges and celebrating golden nostalgic memories.
Hope this sounds like a reasonable offer. Simply click below and cd will be make it to you mailbox in a few days.
LISTEN TO WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT TOLUMIDE!
- “International Singer-Songwriter TolumiDE is back on the music scene with a new single “Your Arms,” from her highly anticipated EP, Mama Sunshine.” — Rolling Out
- “NEA’s R&B Female Artist of the Year“ — Bella Naija
- “Enticing blend of cultures and sounds, really bringing a fresh change to listeners around the world.” –– Soul Tracks
- “Fetching African accent with Lyrics that Uplift, Empower and Inspire while remaining grounded in the realities of modern life.” –Journal of Gospel Music
- “While Listening to the catchy Song filled with Themes of Growth, Resilience and Renewal, I felt the song was a Perfect way to begin a New Chapter for many of the women standing in the room.” — She Leads Africa